LIVE, LOCAL MUSIC
February 6, 2017Katie McAlick
From big name concerts to dive bars with a hot underground music scene, Wilmington and Brunswick Forest have a great line-up of local music ready for you! Check out our short list of the best spots to hit around town!
- To listen to a wide variety of music genres, stop by The Whiskey on Front Street in downtown Wilmington! From electric beats to classic rock n’ roll, this bar has its finger on the pulse for great music!
- Looking for a laid-back, lounge-like setting to enjoy live music? Look no further than Bourgie Nights on Princess Avenue in Wilmington. Here, live music is accompanied with hand-crafted cocktails and craft beer, so sit…sip…and let the music transcend you.
- If you’re looking for a concert or musical event, check out the Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College. A beautiful theater with a modern feel, the Wilson Center offers an array of shows and concerts throughout the year including Broadway touring performances.
- For fresh air and fresh music, check out the Greenfield Lake Amphitheater! With artists like Michael Franti, Bruce Hornsby and Nathaniel Rateliff, this venue has something for all music lovers!
- For those low-key nights that you wish to spend close to home, visit The Joyce in The Villages at Brunswick Forest for live music, great food and a cold beer!