Spring into Coastal Living: March Sales Event at Brunswick Forest!
February 12, 2020ISWebmaster
What is it like to upgrade to a master-planned community in Southeastern North Carolina? Admit it, you’ve heard the rumors about the advantages of moving to the coastline near Wilmington, NC. The convenience of having multiple beaches at your disposal, the proximity to historic downtown Wilmington, lower taxes, an annually mild climate and several shopping opportunities nearby sounds almost like a dream come true. Well stop dreaming, because now you have a chance to really make that watershed decision to move to paradise. It’s time for Brunswick Forest’s March Property Release and Home Tour Weekend, and you’re invited! It runs from March 26th through the 29th and you’ll want to RSVP for this event as quick as you can! Experience firsthand what an active lifestyle at Brunswick Forest can do for you!
For this March event weekend, there will be a whole host of special activities for you to partake in, including getting the chance to tour some of the best homes in the area. A grand welcome reception will be taking place at the Welcome Center on Thursday March 26th. This warm welcome comes complete with a signature cocktail and delicious appetizers provided by our very own, Chef Scott Euvrard! It’s the perfect way to get you settled and looking forward to the rest of the weekend!
Friday March 27th will begin with a riveting match of Croquet, as you cheer on residents participating in the 3rd annual tournament down at Annsdale Park. Don’t forget to wear your whites and get ready to enjoy viewing a classic springtime activity! You’ll also have the unique opportunity of enjoying lunch in one of our many gorgeous model homes. Logan Homes is one of our 12 building partners, and they’re giving you the opportunity to relax and see some of the floor plans they offer in person. For dinner, guests will be invited to Jesse’s Yacht Club at Port City Marina in downtown Wilmington. This special dinner event will be complete with beer and wine. Heavy hors devours will be served, and you can relax to the sounds of the Dos Eddies acoustic group who will be performing live.
Saturday March 28th, you can look forward to breakfast at the Brunswick Forest Welcome Center hosted by another of our incredible building partners, Legacy Homes by Bill Clark. BB&T will be co-hosting this breakfast, answering any questions you might have. It will be important to fuel up, as the rest of the day will entail more wonderful activities!
- You can stop by The Villages Town Center for the Health Fair, sponsored by Coastal Integrative Health. You’ll learn firsthand about all our valuable services you’ll have access to right down the street.
- Get the unique opportunity to gather with other neighborhood friends by meeting Brunswick Forest’s community volunteer and support groups. We feel that our neighborhoods are like one big family, and this event will show you what we mean.
- Parade of Homes is one of the most celebrated homebuilders shows in the Southeast, and now you’ll get to experience a piece of that for yourself! Tour our latest neighborhood additions at Park West. You never know, the dream home you’ve been looking for could be right here.
- Enjoy a great lunch in an even greater environment inside a model home, presented by Legacy Homes.
- Stop by The Forest restaurant at Cape Fear National, and get a private cooking demonstration from Chef Scott himself as his teaches you how to prepare fresh local seafood.
- Finally, you can round out an incredible day with our progressive dinner event, taking place across several lovely model homes by Kent Homes. We call this our “progressive” dinner because you will advance from one home to the next, and each place will have its own theme. There will be live music for you to enjoy and even opportunities to meet representatives from local points of interest in our local community.
Sunday the 29th will offer another breakfast at the Welcome Center and one last model home lunch, before your weekend here winds down to a close.
All weekend long you can take full advantage of our amenities. And, enjoy fantastic activities such as:
- Choose between learning a whole new ball game with our pickleball clinic that’s fun for both beginners and pros over at the House of Pickleball, or experiencing world cultures one sip at a time by enjoying a wine tasting at Bridgewater Wines
- Take advantage of our miles of bike riding trails – take a self-guided biking tour around our beautiful neighborhoods
- Go on sightseeing excursions in downtown Wilmington: Choose from a cruise on the Cape Fear River, a horse-drawn carriage for two, round of championship golf at Cape Fear National or a two-hour court rental at the House of Pickleball.
- Get friendly with the residents of Brunswick Forest and hear firsthand how our master-planned community helped change their lives for the better
Spring into action fast! This exclusive weekend experience will be here before you know it!
Follow the link below for more info and to sign up! Or contact our team at: 855.983.9579